What Happens After You Contact Adult Protective Services (APS) | DSHS - adult protective agency oklahoma


Following state budget cuts, Adult Protective Services doing more with less adult protective agency oklahoma

Adult Protective Services (APS) provides vulnerable adults protection from abuse , Map of Oklahoma showing the 3 Districts for Adult Protective Services.

According to the law, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services administers the Adult Protective Services (APS) program. When someone is concerned.

Oklahoma Adult Protective Services Report Abuse of Seniors or Adults with Disabilities: PHONE: 405-521-3660. PHONE: 800-522-3511. FAX: 405-522-3463 .

As a unit of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, APS investigates reports of possible maltreatment of vulnerable adults. It also helps the vulnerable .

APS will take the report and investigate if APS has jurisdiction and the adult is considered a vulnerable adult. An APS investigator will: conduct a home visit.